Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted
Payment Terms & Shipping:
Warranty / Returns / Credit:
- The customer agrees that all goods purchased remain the property of Ventura Technology until paid in full.
- Payment can be made by PayPal or Bank Wire Transfer
- Customer is responsible for the payment of delivery charges as well as any customs/brokerage fees incurred.
- All Ventura Technology products come with a one year parts and labor warranty.
- Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund to Mexico.
- Customer accepts that warranty repairs will take as long as required to return the defective items to the manufacturer(s) plus repair time.
- 15% restocking fee applies to all returned items that are not defective
- Full refund will be issue when Ventura has tested the return product 100%
- Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return any unopened or defective product for a full refund or store credit. If you would like to make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and specific instructions or fill out the RMA form online. Shipping fees are not always refundable.